Why Use a Remodelers Council Member?
Each member has been chosen for their leadership skills and their ability to offer unique strengths and talents to fellow members. Remodelers’ Council members strive to
- Provide the best remodeling experience for their clients
- Make the best use of our natural resources
- Be sensitive to our neighborhoods
- Become leaders in our business communities
- Provide the best work environment for our employees
If you are considering a home remodeling project, the most important decision you can make is selecting a professional home remodeler to do the job. Your home is too important to entrust to anyone but a professional home remodeler who can:
- Save you money by doing your job right the first time.
- Ensure that your dreams are accurately translated into reality by offering design services in-house or through an arrangement with a professional architect or designer.
- Understand that your comfort during the project and its successful completion depend on effective communication and follow-through.
- Maintain a safe and neat job site to prevent damage to your home or injury to household members and pets.
- Provide the best possible materials within your budget and assist you in making selections through the vendors they work with.
- Ensure that the job meets or exceeds applicable building codes and regulations such as the EPA Lead Paint rule for work on homes build before 1978.
- Guarantee the quality of their work with a warranty.
- Respond promptly to service calls and inquiries.
You can search the Remodelers Council directory now: Shortcut to Remodelers in Directory