WELCOME

The Santa Fe Area Home Builders Association is a non-profit trade association in the Santa Fe, Taos, Angel Fire and Los Alamos areas. We present a wide array of professionals in addition to Builders and Developers. These construction-related businesses include: architects, landscapers, interior designers, Remodelors, finance companies, as well as construction materials suppliers. Together we contribute to the growth, prosperity and quality of life our “City Different” has come to enjoy.

Find out more about the SFAHBA here.

Download our application form here and become a member of SFAHBA!  [Updated: 01/14.]

Posted by on 11/08 at 09:11 PM

Comments:

Dear Parade,

I have been going to Parade of Homes for at least a decade and have employed several of the Parade builders and subs over the years to build the homes in which I have lived.

I now find that you want me to pay for a ticket to see these homes.  I don’t think so! The advertising pays for itself in future contracts.  No need to double dip!

Hope you drop the ticket notion in the future.

Mark

Posted by  on  08/10  at  11:57 AM

i was thinking to make my home and need best construction experienced persons and thanks GOD i find you .

Posted by Steve  on  05/20  at  03:21 AM

Was wondering on how to get a copy of the Haciendas Parade of Homes magazine if you do not live in the area and cannot attend the event.

Posted by  on  06/23  at  10:34 AM

Have heard all kinds of great things about your annual show and the local builders from some friends that live in New Mexico.  Am hoping to be able to attend if can arrange to stay with them!  Any members that have unusual remodel questions, feel free to contact us since we’re brothers-in-arms.  Keep up the great work and look forward to making many new friends at the coming show!

Posted by Gary McCormick, Remodeler in Atlanta  on  07/26  at  07:33 AM

My wife and I have been going to the Parade of Homes in Santa Fe for years, always loking for that special dream home.  We’ve never found it.  This years’ Parade is the worst.  absolutely nothing we would ever buy or build at any price.  Although there were stunning features in almost every home we toured, they all suffered from an extreme lack of practicality for how people really live.  Do your designer and builders all suffer from a violent aversion to sdequate storage, garage, and closet space?  Most people do own more then one or two items of clothing to hang in these tiny closets, and have things like Christmas decorations to store.  Or do your builders expect everyone to store their tools and garden implements in a rental storage locker elsewhere?

Posted by  on  08/22  at  08:05 AM

Both Haciendas Magazines are available online at www.haciendasmagazine.com.  This year’s Parade of Homes Magazine will not be available until August.

Posted by Dee Bangert  on  06/03  at  03:28 PM
Page 1 of 1 pages

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Smileys

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Submit the word you see below:

Important Dates

Blog-A-Logue

Come join the dialog in our new interactive forum, the SFAHBA's Blog-A-Logue.